Kadmar Circular No. 49/2021
Please find attached copy of circular received from Ministry of Health & Population, below our free translation for your easy reference:
Ministry of Health & Population
Periodical Circular No. 16 for 2021
Subject: Updating rules, regulations & health formalities determined at entry points, and recent special development regarding Coronavirus vaccine
Att. Dr. / Head of health affairs
Would like to point out to the present National & International epidemic situation of COVID-19 and it’s recent safe / effective vaccine development against COVID-19 recommended & approved by The International Health Organization.
Kindly be informed to act accy with the necessary for quarantine at airports, seaports and crossing points in regard to the update of the regulations, prescribed health measures & formalities regarding the vaccine against coronavirus and the requirement of having a coronavirus vaccine certificate as follows:
Arrivals with coronavirus vaccine certificate:
- Arrivals who have a vaccine certificate against coronavirus from countries affected by strains of coronavirus at India, Bangladesh, Pakistan, Bhutan , Myanmar, Nepal, Sir Lanka, Vietnam, Brazil, Latin America
The following will be applied:
- Revising the vaccine certificate against coronavirus with the arrivals and accepting the approved certificates in the country of issuance without scraping or adding any wording to the certificate, also the certificate must be with the QR Code , only then it will be accepted after making sure of place of issuance of the certificates.
- Making ID NOW COVID-19 test analysis and in case being positive, a PCR test will be carried at destination of arrival and in case of being positive the arrival will be sent to fever hospital to take the necessary protocol.
- Arrival with the vaccine certificate against coronavirus from countries not affected with strains of coronavirus directly or indirectly during the past 14 days, the certificate will be approved after being revised with the country of issue and the certificate must be without scraping or any additional notes and it also must include the QR Code.
- The vaccines approved by the International Health Organization, and Egyptian Medicine Authority are accepted taking into consideration that 14 days must pass the date of the 2nd doze of the vaccine for vaccines given on 2 dozes (Pfizer, AstraZeneca, Moderna, Sinopharm, Sinovac, Sputnik) or 14 days to pass the date of having the first doze of Jonson & Jonson vaccine.
Arrival without a coronavirus vaccine certificate:
They have to follow the rules and health measures taken in that regard in view of the decision taken by prime Minister and in related circulars.
All airlines, shipping agents and all concerned of entry points.
Head of Quarantine General dept.
Dr. Ayman Mohamed
Chairman of Preventive Sector
Dr. Alaa Eid
Pls be guided accy.
Further updates on Kadmar Shipping LinkedIn page : www.linkedin.com/company/kadmarshipping