KADMAR provide marine and cargo surveying services in all Egyptian. Our providers are members of EMSA (Egyptian Marine Surveyors Association), Lloyds equivalent + BALTICA insurance agent.
In Cargo and Marine Survey division, engineers are available around the clock for hydrographic work and survey of ships and cargo, on/off hire, bunkering, pre-discharge and pre-loading.
With a wide experience in surveying a wide range of commodities such as steel, project cargo, rice, potatoes, beans and many others.
Consultant division provides detailed market studies and information about the Egyptian transport / shipping sector, as well as undertaking client specific projects.
Our Services Include
- Damage surveys
- Draft surveys
- Collision, contact and pollution accidents
- Vessels’ condition surveys
- Ship inspections
- Pre-purchase surveys
- Pre-loading surveys
- Vessels’ safety inspection
- Weather tightness ultrasonic testing
- On-hire and off-hire surveys
- Bunker surveys
- Cargo surveys, damages, shortages and loss prevention
- Cargo superintendent
- Supervision loading, unloading and stowage operations
- H&M surveys
- Vessels’ repair follow-up
- Marine accidents investigations
- Grounding/salvage operation
- Inland transport inspections
- Loss prevention consultation
- Hatch cover watertight testing
- Sealing & unsealing hatch covers & access ways