Passing the Suez Canal has an important time and cost impact on a vessel’s voyage. Exact planning, early notification, constant follow-up and real cost control are needed to save your time and money.
Our experienced staff in Port Said and Suez monitors the traffic situation daily 24H/24H, which enables KADMAR to keep you updated about general events and to track your vessels at anchorage and in transit.
As your partner, the KADMAR team is committed to ensure the smooth transit of your vessels.
Our services include:
- Registration with the Suez Canal Authorities for the first-time transit.
- Settlement of estimated/actual cost differentials within 72 hours of transit.
- Advice on all documentation required by the Suez Canal Authority.
- Preparation of priority bookings (according to notification).
- Guarantee of entry (according to notification).
- Transit without delay.
- Complete record on transit.
- Crew exchange.
- Cash to Master.
- Medical care.
- Supply (foodstuff, bunker, fresh water).
- Repair and Maintenance during transit.