Kindly note that the Minister of Finance has been decided to start the trial operation of the pre-registration Advanced Cargo information system for air Cargo as of May 15, 2022 and the mandatory operation of the system will be from 01 October 2022 .
Pls find below quoted message received from Nafeza including procedures and the requirements for the use of the advance registration of Air cargo shipments (ACI) system
Within the framework of the State’s efforts to automate and digitize import and export transactions through electronic platforms, in order to reduce the time for the release of goods and reduce the cost of import,
And in reference to the Customs Law No. 207 of 2020 and its executive regulations by Ministerial Resolution No. 430 of 2021 and the decisions of the Minister of Finance regarding the advance registration system for shipments (ACI), which define the controls and procedures that must be adhered to in the system of advance registration of incoming shipments (ACI) to the Arab Republic of Egypt.
Based on the letter issued by Ms. Dr. Mona Nasser – Assistant Minister of Finance for the Follow-up and Management of Customs Development Projects under the directives of the Minister of Finance.
We would like to inform you that it has been decided to start the trial operation of the pre-registration system for air Cargo as of May 15, 2022 , the mandatory operation of the system will be from 01 October 2022.
In the interest of the company to provide all the required data about the system and to provide the technical support and training necessary to operate it, we would like to draw your attention to the necessity of meeting the following requirements for the use of the advance registration of shipments (ACI) system:
- The Egyptian importer (or his agent of customs brokers) have an active account on the electronic portal (NAFEZA),
- Each customs broker employee and agent of the Egyptian importer (if any) have an electronic signature account;
- The air freight service companies have an active account(s) on the electronic portal (NAFEZA),
- The air freight service companies have an electronic signature account,
- The foreign exporter issuer must have an active account on the (CargoX) platform,
For more details, please review the following links:
- Guide to create and activate a new account on a window platform for importers in the Arab Republic of Egypt
- Links to register on the CargoX platform for foreign exporters
- A link explaining the steps to log in to the CargoX platform
- A link explaining the steps for sending data and documents through the CargoX platform
- A Link to explain the stages of the ACI system in English
- A link explaining the steps for creating and activating the electronic authorization on the window platform
- Invoice file form
- To watch more introductory videos, you can visit the (NAFEZA) channel through the link
- Or visit the website (NAFEZA) to view the ACI system through the link:
- Download Center Service:
Please be guided accordingly.